Google AdSense is probably one of the most popular and the best revenue generators in the planet to generate revenue from your blogs. You have already heard the stories about bloggers-genies, who manage to turn their blogs into cash machines overnight. To embed & manage adsense ads on your blog, you need a plugin to control ads on your articles globally.
There are lot of wordpress plugins out there to mange adsense ads into your articles, but I am writing about the most efficient and easy to mange plugin which is Adsense-Deluxe
About Adsense-Deluxe: AdSense-Deluxe is an easy-to-use plugin for WordPress 1.5+ (including WP 2.0) for quickly inserting Google or Yahoo! ads into your blog posts, and managing when and where those ads are displayed.
- Use simple HTML comments for embedding AdSense or Yahoo! Publisher Network ads in a WordPress post
- Choose from any number of ad styles and format on a post-by-post basis
- Globally change ad styles
- Selectively disable display of individual ad styles or all ads
- Integrated AdSense Preview tool (a sandbox) for seeing what ads will appear on a given page. (Stand-alone AdSense SandBox Tool also available)
- All settings configured through WordPress Options interface (no knowledge of plugins or PHP required)
- Easily test different ad formats and color styles across (all, or) a range of blog posts.
- (Optionally) Apply CSS formatting to the AdSense code.
- Does not display live ads when editing a page, instead placeholders are shown.
- Ads are EXCLUDED from RSS feeds — even if you have full-text feeds enabled. (new in v0.3)
- Preview your ad blocks from the AdSense-Deluxe options page (in case you forget what the ad style looks like), and ads can be clicked without penalty since they use a test account.
- Support for wp-tiger-admin plugin’s CSS in post/page editor QuickTags
More details at adsense-deluxe site